What is Altraz 1 mg?
Altraz 1mg is a prescription based medicine. This is used to treat early breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It can also be used as the first line treatment of advanced breast cancer that has spread within the breast or to other areas of the body.
This medicine should be taken with meal or without meal, but you should take it at the same time every day to get the most benefit. It must be taken in dose and duration advice by your treating health professional doctor.
Uses of Altraz 1 mg:
- Treatment of Breast Cancer
How does Altraz 1 mg works?
Altraz 1mg an anticancer prescription medication. This medicine works by decreasing the amount of estrogen(natural female hormone) in your body. This can help to stop or slow the growth of breast cancer cells.
Side effects of Altraz 1mg:
- Vaginal bleeding
- Hair thinning
- Change in mood
- Hot flashes
- Loss of appetite
- Weight gain
- Skin rash
- Joint pain
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Tiredness and weakness
These are some common adverse effects. And they do not need any clinical attention. Side effects are usually mild and go away on their own after your body gets used to the medicine. If you have any side effects that concern you, you should talk to your treating doctor.
How to take Altraz 1mg tablet?
- Altraz is an anticancer prescription based medication. And must be taken in dose and duration instructed by your health professional physician.
- You can take it by swallowing a whole tablet with some water.
- Do not break, chew or crush the tablet.
- You can take with meal or without meal.
- It should take it a fixed time everyday for most benefits of this medication.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep away from children reach
- It’s best to talk to your doctor before you drink alcohol while taking this anticancer medicine.
- Avoid taking altraz tablet if you are allergic to any ingredients of this medication. Talk to your treating doctor.
- Altraz tablet may cause you to feel sleepy, drowsiness or dizzy. Do not operate a vehicle or operate any runny machery if you feel these side effects.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:
- Altraz tablet is not safe to use for pregnant women or if you planning for pregnancy or nursing mother (breastfeeding). we advise you to consult with your health professions doctor regarding it potential risk & benefits before start taking this anticancer medication.
Kidney, Liver & Heart:
- If you have a medical history of any liver, kidney or heart diseases, please tell your doctor. Your treating doctor will decide if the benefits of the medicine outweigh the risks.
Order Altraz 1 mg online at an affordable price with available shipping at your doorstep.